|Gay Fun Places to Go
|Circle Theatre at Greenhouse Theater Center|
|Collaboraction Room 300 at The Flat Iron Building|
|Broadway in Chicago at Cadillac Palace|
|American Theatre Company|
|Profiles Theatre - The Main Stage|
|The Actors Gymnasium at Noyes Cultural Arts Center|
|Oracle Productions at Oracle Theatre|
|Pie Hole Pizza Joint|
|The Arc Theatre at Chemically Imbalanced Theatre|
|Rascal's Bar & Grille|
|Ruth Page Theatre|
|Merle Reskin Theatre DePaul University|
|Shakers On Clark (Formerly 3160)|
|Marty's Martini Bar|
Saturday October 24th
OPALGA+/Oak Park Area Lesbian & Gay Association virtual scholarship gala
The goal is to raise $24,000.
To promote full equality for and positive attitudes toward the LGBTQ+ community. To provide a positive community family for our members through social activities, civic engagement, and community activism.
What We Do
· Award scholarship funds for LGBTQ+ and allied students.
· Host many social activities, including monthly potlucks, parties, theater events, parade marches, OPALGA+ Scholarship Gala, and more.
· Participate in community volunteer efforts, including Donut Days, the Greater Chicago Food Depository, and more.
· Participate in local community human rights forums, rallies, and parades.
· Educate the public by providing information and resources at events like Day in our Village.
Please check with the event organizers to see if the event is still scheduled or cancelled.